Don't Just Email Your Proposal!
There is too little attention paid to the art of presenting and proposing your solution and positioning yourself to win your prospective client's business. After you have helped your contacts through the sales conversation, you are going to have to present and propose your solution, and you will either win or lose the opportunity.
Too many times the proposal is simply sent through email, assuming that is the last step to approval. At this point you lose control of the process and your prospect is no longer part of the process.
In this course you will learn how to build a proposal and a presentation that speaks to your client's needs and positions you as the right partner and your solution as the right choice.
This course is for you if:
- You need to present and propose a solution as part of your standard sales process.
- Your clients routinely have questions about your solution or your proposal before moving forward.
- You struggle wondering what your client is thinking when they don't respond or go dark.
- Your solution is complex and there are significant difference between your approach and your competition.
- You need to improve your ability to command the room when you are sharing how you are going to help ensure your prospective client improves their results.
- You compete against other companies, many with a lower price or a different business model that is often attractive to your prospective clients.
What you will learn:
- How to make your proposal something that compels your client to change and reminds them why they are pursuing this initiative.
- How to make them part of the proposal building process which provides more clarity and a great chance of winning the deal.
- How to demonstrate that you understand your clients needs better than any of your competitors and positions you as a company that cares about ensuring your prospective clients acquires a solution they can execute.
- How to build a proposal that provides something that supports the decision buy from you and adopt your solution.
- How to ask for a verbal commitment at the end of your presentation.
Live Session with Anthony
This 4-hour virtual training session will take place online in a live Zoom session with Anthony.
Live exercises, breakouts, and Q&A with Anthony to help you dial in this approach to presenting & proposing.
Talk Tracks Workbook
The Talk Tracks Workbook with language choices for the common conversations you will need during a presentation and a proposal.
Presentation & Proposal Workbook
The Presentation & Proposal Workbook with exercises and most importantly examples to help you immediately use what you learn in the workshop.
Sales Accelerator Access
You will also have a 90-day pass to Sales Accelerator
and access to a handful of modules that provide post-workshop learning, talk tracks, and the workshop recording.
Follow-Up Q&A Session
Roughly two to three weeks after the workshop, we will host a Q&A session. This will give you the opportunity to ask questions as you have been applying what you learned.