Why are negotiation skills so important?
Every concession you make means less money to invest in producing the results your client's need. Protecting your margin is how you deliver flawless execution and grow and retain your clients.
The only way to improve your results in this area is to learn how to negotiate — something most salespeople have never been taught or trained on properly.
This training consists of two live sessions with unique lesson plans for each day. The sessions are 2-hours long and scheduled a week apart to give you time to do the exercises and internalize the core concepts. During our time together you will develop the frameworks and strategies that you can implement in your sales conversations right away!
This course is for you if:
- Your model is one in which you create greater value than your competition and need to maintain your pricing to deliver that value.
- You compete against rivals who continually undercut your price to win deals.
- Your clients ask you to discount your pricing once you hand them your proposal, even after you have agreed to the investment.
- The margin erosion from the concessions you make it difficult to serve your client due to a lack of investment.
- Your salespeople negotiate the concession with you instead of negotiating with your client.
- You have not been trained to negotiate and have no framework or methodology to guide your strategy.