Identify Concerns, Trade Value, Gain Committments & Advance Deals
Professional sales requires that you engage in conversations with your prospective clients and gain commitments to move forward through the sales conversation. One of the challenges to successfully gaining those commitments is overcoming the objections you routinely get from decision-makers and decision-shapers.
Much of what you will learn in this training is going to provide you with a view that moves you away from responding to the objection itself and instead resolving the client's real concern.
In this course, you will learn to recognize the real concern behind the objection and effectively resolve it and move you prospect to the next step. You will gain a business acumen that you will find comfortable to say and makes it easier for the prospect to be candid with you.
This course is for you if:
- You struggle to gain meetings when you ask your prospective clients for a first meeting.
- Your prospects and clients object to the commitments you need them to make to help them improve their results.
- Your sales process and/or your buyer's needs require you to have a number of conversations over time before you can successfully gain their business and begin executing your solution.
- When an inability to overcome and objection causes your deal to stall or die.
- You recognize that your role as a consultative salesperson requires that you must help your prospects and clients resolve the real concerns that cause them to disengage or decide not to change.
- Your sales approach doesn't provide you with a structure for engaging in a consultative conversation that allows you to resolve your contact's concerns and issues with language that allows them to move forward with you.
What you will learn:
- How to identify the real concern behind your contact's objection.
- How to address a concern that your contact isn't willing to share in a way that makes it safe to approach the subject in a way that improves your relationship and builds trust.
- New strategies and talk tracks for overcoming the common objections you can expect to receive throughout the entire sales conversation.
- How to increase the likelihood you win a prospective client's business by removing the obstacles that might otherwise cause your client to choose a competitor or to make no decision at all.
- Improve your approach with a more consultative and more complete view of how you need to help your clients make effective decisions about their future and their results without the fear that might prevent them from acting.
Live Session with Anthony
This 4-hour virtual training session will take place online in a live Zoom session with Anthony.
Live exercises, breakouts, and Q&A with Anthony to help you dial in this approach to objection handling.
Talk Tracks Workbook
The Talk Tracks Workbook with language choices for the common objection you will need to throughout the sales conversation.
Objection Handling Workbook
The Objection Handling Workbook with exercises and most importantly examples to help you immediately use what you learn in the workshop.
Sales Accelerator Access
You will also have a 90-day pass to Sales Accelerator
and access to a handful of modules that provide post-workshop learning, talk tracks, and the workshop recording.
Follow-Up Q&A Session
Roughly two to three weeks after the workshop, we will host a Q&A session. This will give you the opportunity to ask questions as you have been applying what you learned.